Mission Broadcasting, Inc., a television broadcasting company founded in 1996, acquires, develops, and operates television stations and interactive community Websites in medium-sized markets in the United States. Its stations provide free over-the-air programming to its markets’ television viewing audiences. The company currently owns broadcast television stations in 18 markets across the country and has network affiliation agreements with ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CW and MyNetwork.
Mission Statement: To provide local content that entertains, educates and informs our viewers in the communities we serve.
- Nancie J. Smith, Chairwoman
- Dennis P. Thatcher, President
- Sharon Moser, Vice President
- Lance Carwile, Vice President
- Stephen Daniloff, Director of Sales