It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
KLJB-TV/FOX 18 in Rock Island IL., is seeking an Account Executive to sell TV and digital advertising to existing and new businesses and agencies. The ideal candidate is coachable and goal-oriented with strong interpersonal skills. Are you motivated by an excellent product, great compensation, and working with a talented team? We provide tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions creating partnerships, retaining and growing our client base. You provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, and a desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, click to apply HERE!
Job Categories: Sales Account Executive
Job Types: Full Time
Job Locations: Quad Cities KLJB